We are changing the format of our COVID-19 vaccine clinic, to appointment only.
To make an appointment, call 877-777-0424, dial extension 101, and leave your name, and phone number for our nursing staff to assist you with scheduling.
It is recommended that the following groups get a second booster dose
- Anyone 50 years and older
- The second booster dose is given at least 4 months after the first booster dose.
- People who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine as both primary and booster dose should get a Pfizer or Moderna boost dose.
Individuals who plan to attend this MUST:
- Wear a mask & enter through the south door.
- Bring your insurance card. No insurance? No out-of-pocket expense for the vaccine.
- Be at least 90 days past receiving a monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19.
- For those 18 years of age or younger, a parent/legal guardian must be present at the clinic for consent.
- Children 5 years of age and older can receive their first booster (Pfizer) 5 months after completing their primary series.
- Be at least 5 months since your 2nd primary dose (Pfizer & Moderna)
- 50 years & older can receive the 2nd booster dose (Pfizer & Moderna). You must be at least 4 months after the first booster dose.
- People who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine as both their primary dose & boost dose should get a Pfizer or Moderna 2nd booster dose.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Central Navigator contact:
Blue Valley CYI Collena Laschanzky
402-729-6510 | firstname.lastname@example.org Polk, Butler, York, Seward, Fillmore, Saline, Thayer, Jefferson, Gage, Cass, Otoe, Johnson, Nemaha, Pawnee, Richardson
Follow on Facebook for updates:
Nebraska 211 keeps an accurate and comprehensive database that you can use to find health and human services to meet your needs.
Southeast Nebraska Community Action (SENCA)
Johnson County 402-335-2134
Nemaha County 402-274-4666
Otoe County 402-873-6459
Pawnee County 402-852-2208
Richardson County 402-245-5284