What is Growing Great Kids?
Growing Great Kids supports families as they build healthy, safe environments for their children to grow and learn; creating a community of compassionate well-nurtured children.
- FREE, one-time Welcome Baby Nurse Visit
- Opportunities for FREE, ongoing home visit
- Support during pregnancy and early years of parenting
- Ideas about caring for and playing with your baby
- Information on how your baby grows and develops
- Connections to other community programs and services
- Group events to meet and connect with other families
Follow us on Facebook: Growing Great Kids
For more information contact:
Phone: (402) 274-3993 x 104
Growing Great Kids offices are located in:
Growing Great Kids in Southeast Nebraska is a program of Southeast District Health Department and provided in partnership with CHI Health St. Mary's and Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.