COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic in Tecumseh
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Southeast District Health Department will be accepting walk-in appointments at its COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic, from 2 PM to 4 PM at the Tecumseh Fire Hall. Pfizer, Moderna will be offered this day (1st, 2nd & Boost doses). Please bring your insurance card, and wear a mask before entering the building, through the south door.
Individuals who plan to attend this MUST:
• Be at least 90 days past receiving a monoclonal antibody infusion as a treatment for COVID-19.
• Bring your vaccine card if you’re receiving 2nd or 3rd boost dose.
• Be at least 6 months since your 2nd dose (Pfizer or Moderna).
• Wear a mask
• If under the age of 19, a parent/legal guardian must be present, at the clinic for consent. (Pfizer, now eligible for 5 years of age and older)
• Bring your insurance card to submit a claim. No insurance? We can still help you receive the vaccine. No out-of-pocket expense/cost to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
For additional information of the Pfizer vaccine (3rd Booster) and eligibility, please check out the link below.