Walk-in COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic in Auburn (Moderna & Pfizer)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Southeast District Health Department will have a walk-in clinic at its office, for COVID-19 Vaccine: Moderna and Pfizer.
It is recommended that the following groups get a second booster dose
* Anyone 50 years and older
* Second booster dose is given at least 4 months after their first booster dose.
* People 18-49 years old who received the J&J vaccine as both primary and booster dose, should get a Pfizer or Moderna boost dose.
Individuals who plan to attend this MUST:
* Be at least 90 days past receiving a monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19.
* Bring your vaccine card.
* Be at least 4 months after their first booster dose.
* Wear a mask
* If under the age of 19, a parent/legal guardian must be present, at the clinic for consent. (Pfizer, now eligible for 5 years of age and older)
* Bring your insurance card to submit a claim. No insurance? We can still help you receive the vaccine. No out-of-pocket expense/cost to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.