Call to schedule an appointment: COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic in Auburn (Moderna & Pfizer)
Individuals who plan to attend, please advise:
• Wear a mask & enter through the south door.
• Bring your insurance card. No insurance? No out-of-pocket expense for the vaccine.
• Be at least 90 days past receiving a monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19.
• Those 18 years of age or younger, a parent/legal guardian must be present at the clinic for consent. (Pfizer)
• Children 5 years of age and older can receive their first booster (Pfizer) 5 months after completing their primary series.
• Be at least 5 months since your 2nd primary dose (Pfizer & Moderna)
• 50 years & older can receive the 2nd booster dose (Pfizer & Moderna). You must be at least 4 months after the first booster dose.
• People who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine as both their primary dose & boost dose should get a Pfizer or Moderna 2nd booster dose.